ImageD-P547B_Facilities_RMC_Rawson,1924

Rush Medical College became affiliated with the University of Chicago in 1898 and became a closer part of the university when a new contract was executed in 1924. Upon this new agreement, the old Rush Clinical Building was replaced by the Rawson Memorial Building. This building was funded by a gift from Frederick H. Rawson, a banker and philanthropist, in memory of his father Stephen Rawson.

Rush Medical College became affiliated with the University of Chicago in 1898 and became a closer part of the university when a new contract was executed in 1924. Upon this new agreement, the old Rush Clinical Building was replaced by the Rawson Memorial Building. This building was funded by a gift from Frederick H. Rawson, a banker and philanthropist, in memory of his father Stephen Rawson.

Leave a Reply