ImageC-P535_Facilities_Rush Medical College-Senn Memorial,1929_hi

In 1898, Rush Medical College entered into an affiliation with the University of Chicago, which agreed to make a considerable donation to Rush if the college expanded its facilities. Surgeon and Rush professor Nicholas Senn made a substantial donation to the college in support of the affiliation. Senn Hall was built in 1902, and housed the Central Free Dispensary, classrooms, and two surgical and medical amphitheaters.

In 1898, Rush Medical College entered into an affiliation with the University of Chicago, which agreed to make a considerable donation to Rush if the college expanded its facilities. Surgeon and Rush professor Nicholas Senn made a substantial donation to the college in support of the affiliation. Senn Hall was built in 1902, and housed the Central Free Dispensary, classrooms, and two surgical and medical amphitheaters.

Leave a Reply