‘Love the Rush Nurses’

nursesweek5Rush nurses received an outpouring of praise when we posted this photo — along with a National Nurses Week greeting — on the Rush University Medical Center Facebook page earlier this week.

The photo garnered among the most likes and comments of any we’ve ever posted on Facebook, so we thought we’d share a sampling of the feedback:
  • “Rush has always had some of the world’s best nurses working for them.”
  • “A big thank you to all the nurses at Rush! You all are very kind and helpful.”
  • “Love the Rush nurses. Have been there several times especially to have my babies and the nurses did an amazing job.”
  • “The nurses are great at Rush!!!”
  • “My mom had the best nurse ever in the Cardiac Unit!”
  • Jane Llewellyn (retired vice president, chief nursing officer at Rush): “So proud to have partnered with all of Rush’s great nurses over the years. Happy Nurses Week to you all and thanks for your outstanding service.”
  • “Rush nurses are wonderful and are grateful for them!”
  • “Thank you for taking care of me during my last three surgeries! I was so grateful for your kindness.”
  • “Best nurses in the world, they have done great things for my wife. God bless all of you.”
  • “A big thank you to the nurses on 9 Kellogg you did an amazing job.” taking care of me after my surgery. Happy Nurses Week to all of the Rush nurses.”
  • “Love them! They were amazing during my C-section recovery and even better with my newborn daughter once we found out about her heart defect. God bless you.”