From the Archives: ‘The Thrills of Television,’ 1949

PresbyterianChildren502

This photo appeared in the April 1949 issue of the Presbyterian Hospital Bulletin. The caption reads: “Through the generosity of two members of the Children’s Department Committee of the Woman’s Board, patients in that department now enjoy the thrills of television.”

Presbyterian later became part of Rush University Medical Center.

Leave a Reply